Good evening everyone!!
I was nominated by the lovely, Paige from P E H G E, for the One Lovely Blog Award. This is so much fun! I have seen awards similar to this circulating and never thought someone would take the time to look at my blog and deem it award worthy. I’m very touched, thank you Paige!
| The Rules |
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
| Seven Facts About Me |
- I live in Virginia currently and have moved more than 30 times in my life. I wouldn’t change that part of my life for anything.
- I was a magician as a kid in my dad’s magic act. Not the slight of hand stuff. We’re talking David Copperfield.
- I have two dogs, Ace and Penny, and one cat, Ben. They are my world!
- I teach science, mostly Chemistry but also dabble in Physics, Biology, and Earth Science.
- I am succeeding on the Weight Watchers program and that is what inspired me to start my blog.
- My dream is to own an old farm house that I get to remodel to its former glory.
- I love to bake bread, which is part of the reason I’m on this weight loss journey. =P
| Nominees |
I think awards like this are so much fun and give all of us a chance to get to know each other better outside of the content we write. I challenge you to nominate someone who you believe represents One Lovely Blog.
Love to you all!