Sautéed Chicken Breasts with Oranges and Feta
2 Servings, 9 SP per Serving
1/4 Cup AP Flour
2 6oz Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
Salt & Pepper
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Garlic Clove
1 Tbsp Water
2 Tbsp Feta Cheese
- Cut away peel and pith from oranges. Cut oranges into quarters and then slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Spread flour in shallow dish, season chicken with salt and pepper, and dredge the chicken in the flour.
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium-high heat and cook chicken until browned on the first side. Flip chicken and reduce heat. Cook until chicken measures 160 degrees. Put chicken off to the side.
- Add garlic to the skillet the chicken was in and good for about 30 seconds.Add orange pieces and water and cook until the oranges are softened.
- Top chicken with oranges and sprinkle with feta and sliced scallions.